Why Your Business Needs QA Automation Testing Services
Automation testing is an excellent way to ensure that new product versions do not break functionality or introduce new bugs.
Compared to manual testing, QA automation offers many benefits that can cut costs, radically reduce time to market, optimize development workflows, and dramatically improve end-product quality.
Leverage Our Automation Testing Services To Reap The Benefits
Why Choose Us For QA Automation
30+ Skilled QA Experts
Oxagile’s QA automation professionals have an average of 5 years experience each, with 50+ successfully completed automation projects under the belt.
Deep Tech Knowledge
The Oxagile team constantly stays on top of the latest developments within the field to make sure you get the latest and greatest in automated app testing.
Capitalize on our Test Automation Framework that ensures broader test coverage, improved robustness, and better results visibility.
Areas Of Expertise
Web Testing Automation
Automatically test the functionality of web applications — with unparalleled depth, precision, and speed. Our team will create and run cross-browser UI tests by simulating real user actions.
- Smoke testing
- Functional testing
- Regression testing
- Integration testing
- Field validation testing
- Mockup testing
- UI testing
- Acceptance testing
- Localization testing
- Cross-browser testing
Mobile Testing Automation
Leverage our in-house framework for mobile automation testing — across all major platforms and devices. We can create and execute functional, integration, system, and UI tests and run them in parallel using our proprietary testing stand.
- Cross-platform support
- Test native, hybrid, or web mobile apps
- Use real devices, emulators, and cloud services for testing
- Run tests in parallel for greater speed
- Instant access to 65+ real devices
- An ability to generate a variety of reports for 100% results visibility
API Testing Automation
Make sure any APIs you use — whether third-party or your own — work as expected no matter what. With automation, API testing becomes an easy task that can be completed an order of magnitude faster.
- API testing automation, including SOAP web services and RESTful APIs
- Support for all industry-standard data serialization formats (JSON, XML, plain text, etc.)
- Custom-tailored HTTPClient for optimum results
- Non-UI functional testing
- Component integration testing
Smart TV Testing Automation
Zepforge’s AQA framework stands out for its capability to flawlessly support fast, cost-effective, and reliable test automation across world-leading platforms such as Tizen, webOS, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
Leverage our smart TV know-how around QA and testing to achieve unparalleled app quality and a seamless digital experience for your end users.
- Platform- and device-specific drivers that seamlessly integrate with vendor SDKs
- Real-time parallel testing on multiple emulators or devices
- Seamless handling of edge cases, from powersaving issues to connection failures
- Robust in-app navigation mechanisms accurately emulating user behavior
- Detailed debug logs and informative screenshots from a headless environment
- Complete programmatic control over smart TV apps
Battle-Proven Tech Stack
We make it a principle to stay on the industry’s cutting edge, constantly researching and testing new tools to improve our automation testing services. Our team has man-years of experience with all the industry-standard technologies and frameworks.
Appium • GitHub • Report Portal • Jira • GitLab • Gradle • Bamboo • Java • Selenium IDE • TestRail • Docker • Apache Maven • TestNG • Selenoid • Jenkins • Apache Groovy • Bitbucket • SonarQube • Apache JMeter • Cucumber