Internet Of Things For Agriculture
Our IoT solutions bring together sensors, specialized equipment, buildings, and other agricultural assets to create smart farming systems that drive higher yields without putting additional strain on the environment.
The IoT-Enabled Farming Cycle
Underpinned by an IoT ecosystem, smart farms rely on data to operate effectively. The typical farming cycle involves continuous data collection from multiple in-field and in-building sensors, data analysis and ML-assisted decision-making in the cloud, and direct implementation of the generated insights via IoT devices.
Helping You Tackle The Toughest Challenges
Our Connected Farming Competence
Whether you need to address a particular issue with a specialized solution or introduce precision farming across the entire production process, we have your back.
Our team can help you design and implement a custom farming solution to save the time and effort of your staff and help you drive down maintenance costs.
- Powerful apps with data-rich dashboards
- Round-the-clock visibility into your facilities
- Leveraging multiple IoT devices at the same time
- Monitoring cultivation conditions
- Remotely controlling farming equipment
- Automate processes like fertilizing or irrigation
Smart Weather Solutions
Our IoT know-hows can provide relevant updates and alerts about climate conditions, allowing farmers to tune their approach and act quickly to minimize losses.
- Sensor-based technology
- Smart metering
- Collecting accurate weather data onsite
- Deep data analysis in the cloud
- Risk monitoring and management
- Real-time stats and historical insights
Crop Monitoring And Livestock Tracking
IoT in agriculture makes it possible to scale crop and livestock monitoring beyond what was previously thought possible, dramatically increasing the amount and quality of data that improves decision-making.
- Monitoring crop health, soil humidity, and precipitation levels in-field
- Controlling herd behavior, milk yield, and other parameters
- Using data analysis to detect diseases or pest infestations early
- Reducing the costs of vet treatment and pesticide distribution
Drone-Based Agricultural Solutions
Paired with data collection and analysis capabilities, drone technology can deliver exceptional value through real-time insights, versatility of data collected, and flexibility of usage.
- Soil fertility assessment
- Precise irrigation
- Mapping and surveying
- Crop spraying
- Insurance claims data
Why Partner With Us
Machine Learning And AI Expertise
Our rich expertise in machine learning-driven technology combined with practical domain knowledge and proactive R&D allows us to deliver innovative agricultural solutions that leverage the best of cognitive computing to produce tangible results.
Data Analytics Capabilities
Comprehensive data analysis is a requirement for those who want to get the most out of IoT in agriculture systems. Our BI and data analytics experts know how to design robust solutions that retrieve and utilize your device-generated data for maximum ROI.
Whether you aim for short- or long-distance usage of your agricultural IoT devices, we will be able to suggest the most reliable and cost-effective connectivity approach. From NFC and RFID to BLE or LPWAN, we help you pick the technology and tailor it to your environment.